The ZeniMax Online Studios have announced details of the first major update for The Elder Scrolls Online following the release of The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind in June. Update 15 and the DLC player expansion “Horns of the Reach” appear in August.
The content of “Horns of the Reach” is available through the Crown Store and alternatively as part of a membership of ESO Plus. Update 15 appears free for all players. The DLC player expansion “Horns of the Reach” includes the two dungeons “Bloodroot Forge” and “Falkreath Hold”.
The (free) update 15 includes:
- New PvP Battlegrounds map: Arcane University
- New PvP Battlegrounds game type: Chaosball
- (PvP Battlegrounds are only available to players who own ESO: Morrowind)
- Abolish research project
- Guild Invite History
- Changes to the currency system
- Customizable combat hints
- New Houses and Furnishings for Homestead
- Error corrections and adjustments
Horns of the Reach will be available within a few weeks, so just seize the limited time and gather enough money and necessary gears and weapons ahead. If you need ESO gold in game, you can buy cheap ESO gold on ESO-GOLD.