In Path of Exile, the Raider focuses on maintaining buffs, gaining Frenzy Charges, Onslaught, or Phasing through kills. She can specialize in one of these buffs to enhance its effect, greatly boosting her speed and evasion. The following are the tips for you to level Raider quick.
1. Spectral throw can be used to level the entire way through. 4 Link it when you can with LMP at level 8 (GMP at level 38), added lightning damage, and Elemental damage with attacks.
2. Use any 1 hand rare weapon with the most flat ele dmg on it. Crit/Attack speed don’t matter much at this point though I hate slow weapons personally. Base does not matter at all here either. Claws, Swords, Daggers w/e is fine while early leveling. Once you need leech, you need to have a claw for soul raker passive.
3. For armor pieces (helm/chest/boots/gloves etc) just try to get a good amount of res and any life you can.
4. Use a mana flask until your mana leech is good enough to sustain your skill. Especially for boss fights in which you will run out of mana quickly. For awhile I do not even use herald of ice, only wrath just to give me more mana. Don’t really start using Herald of Ice until I stop using mana flask mostly.
5. If it is not the start of a league elreon jewelry while leveling is wonderful. Along with your normal leveling uniques such as: Goldrim, wanderlust, tabula etc.
6. Use normal leveling uniques if not at start of league: Tabula/Goldrim/Elreon Jewelry. Weapons just find rares with ele dmg based on your level. Also Wake of Destruction boots are great for leveling. They give you 1-120 lightning dmg to attacks, 15 movespeed, and life on kill. Absolutely great to level with.
There’s a lot more players guide on our website, so be sure to check out if you need some guides.